All in a days life... Thanks for reading :)

Google

28 October 2005

Finally got my laptop

Yesterday night (Wednesday), Alhamdulillah, I finally got my laptop.

Had to go through another salesman by the way. That Raffle guy was becoming very-very annoying to me.

Long story short, got a hold of Garry, his supervisor. Had no trouble giving me the replacement laptop after seeing evidence that the one that Raffle gave me was a Display unit.

Laptop Specificatopms:

ASUS W3, Silver Colour
1.73 GHz Intel Centrino (Sonoma), 2MB L2 Cache
1 Gigabyte, Kingston Memory (1 stick!!!)
60 Gigabyte Hard Disk
Built in Wireless b/g
Audio DJ plays music without turning on the laptop's pwer
Power4 Gear+ Technology that give longer battery life
DVD/CD-RW combo drive
One very-very nice laptop casing, ASUS DESIGN

In short, a very2 nice system.

Beautful design, very very quite, 14 inch LCD monitor gives me a wonderful viewing experience :)

the ASUS W3 rocks in my book.

PS:- You might also want to check out other ASUS models....

The ASUS V6, ASUS M1, the Elegant ASUS W5, A3 and also M5 :)
Asus is the only one manufacturer whose giving 2 years INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY.
Was one of the other reasons why I chose ASUS over the other brands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home