All in a days life... Thanks for reading :)

Google

30 October 2005

Laptop on the bed

It's kinda fun and a whole new feeling

This wireless life is catching up to me fast :P

Since I got my new Asus W3, I just couldn't get my hands off it. Not to brag or anything,
but it took me quite some effort to get this laptop off the hands of the lying salesman.
So now I'm savouring each and every minute of it. LOL!

Anywayz, since this laptop comes with a built in wireless adapter, it connects really well with
my NetGear wireless router. I'm behind like.... 2 walls, and about 15 meters from the router,
still the signal is ok :) Netgear must've done a very good job in making their wireless routers.

Back to m topic...
Now I'm on my bed, and typing this to be published on my blog.
UNIMAGINABLE 5 years ago for me to actually be doing this. I mean, connected to the world from your own bed!
Now that's kinda cool :)

The only thing I need now is to get a hold of one of my masters students and ask her how to get good Internet TV.
hehehehe. Then I'd be seriously hooked and wont move a muscle.

LOL!

Anywayz, almost berbuka puasa time...
Raya also around the corner.

Just to wish everyoe seasons greetings!

Happy Holiday

Selamat Hari Rayaaa :D

4 Comments:

  • netgear? wah cam power jer.. true ker behind 2 walls pun bleh connect? wow... sounds good.

    By Blogger princessren, at Mon Oct 31, 10:30:00 AM  

  • yeps :) Macam ok je setakat ni aku pakai
    cuma kalau aku pegang router dia,
    mak oi ,,, panas mat linkon salabi gronggola!!!

    By Blogger Ahmad Javanese, at Mon Oct 31, 11:47:00 AM  

  • linksys router aku tak panas, tapi since aku on 802.11b, bila ada malaun sebelah umah aku onkan AP 802.11g dia mesti ilang wireless network aku kena intefearence.. ampess.. but alhamdulillah ada router..

    By Blogger eddie, at Mon Oct 31, 01:45:00 PM  

  • Hi everyone!!

    Who can vouch for them? Anyone even heard of them? - http://steroidssupplier.com
    Excellent products!!

    See you

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Feb 24, 11:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home