All in a days life... Thanks for reading :)

Google

18 October 2005

My First Post

Hello my fellow readers.

First and foremost, I'd like to thank all of you for visiting my
blog. As some of you may already know, this is not my first
attempt at a blog. One such attempt was made way back in 2004...
(ok, thats now wayyyy back... just last year)
But all ended in failure due to the overpowering-slakcer that is within
me.

WHICH!!! By the way is the main reason why I'm RE-initiating a blogging 'career'.
To get things started. To begin publishing on the web. To begin my
observations and writing them down. To begin my evaluations and
writing them down. To begin RANTING!!! And yes... writing them down.

There's a lot of things going on in this big head of mine. And for those
of you who have seen the physical embodiment of myself, would know
of the magnitude I am talking about.

Apart from that, I would also like to practice my English writing skills :)
So I do hope that people could point out ANY error that I may committ (is this word
spelled correctly?).
I myself CONSTANTLY comment on people's errors. LOL! So I hope
that you could do the same :) For improvement lies in the realization and correction
of some sort of failure or result! (sounds like a wise-man talking there... hmmmmmm)

Ok. Enuff of the rambling.

I will start blogging. And BLOG I will.

Thank you again oh fellow friends!!!
For LIFE IS WITHIN, .... and not WITHOUT!!!
(Ok, please don't comment on that one... I know it doesn't quite make sense)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home