All in a days life... Thanks for reading :)

Google

21 October 2005

Season 4 - End

I'm gonna talk about Smallville today.

Finished season 4, and ... I must say that I am eager for more Superman prequel action!!!

Finally Clark's reached the North Pole, and season 5 will probably show how his ice-mansion is built.... By the way, does anyone know how I could get a hold of the first few episodes of SmallVille sesaon 5?

One thing though about SmallVille. My friend says that the ratings have dropped in the US. Well, I think this was just a matter of time. Firstly becuz the storyline is basically the same. When something wierd happens, all the blame goes to the meteor rocks. And at the end, Clark wins his battles hands down... cuz hey, he's Superman (to be).
Plus, sometimes some of the plots seem to be kinda predictable. And also a bit illogical. For instance, at the end of the show, you can always count on Clark being visited by Lana or Lex, or Lex being visited by Clark. Plus, don't you find it simply wierd that people can go in and out of a billionaire's mansion with such ease? :P

Anywayz, I still like it. Like it very very much I do. No matter what pundits of the film industry might want to say, SmallVille is simply my cup of hot chocolate. I can watch it day in day out, blinking just twice between commercials.

I have always been a big fan of Superman, and I admire his righteuosness and integrity... plus I sometimes dream of having his strength and flying abilities :P (Which will never come in this life!)

In all, SmallVille rocks in my book. And can't wait to get a hold of Season 5!!! :)

"It is forbidden for you to interfere with human history!"
- Jor El's words to Kal El in Superman 1, just before Superman turned the clock around by circling the globe counter-clockwise!!! Something wierd though (apart from him turning back time), the earthquake didn't seem to recur :P

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home