All in a days life... Thanks for reading :)

Google

18 October 2005

SMALLVILLE

Superman!!!

Ok. Now I'm just wondering... HOW and WHEN is Clark going to put on some glasses
to hide his true identity?

I mean... that's the whole trademark of SUPERMAN! (aside from the red and blue suit, with underwear outside... this must be some Kryptonian fashion thinggy).

Since EVERYONE knows how he looks like, I'm quite intrigued to know how the makers
are planning on pulling this off. Clark did wear glasses in season 3, if my memory serves me correctly... but that was just for a while... until the kryptonite burn to his kornea healed :P

Anywayz, I think everyone is keen on finding out... so I guess we'll just have to wait!!! :)

Oh... below are a few of some additional thoughts regarding SMALLVILLE:

i) You can go in and out of a billionaire's mansion without even arranging
an appointment (Clark maybe the exception due to his abilities :P). I'd really2 like to have a billionaire friend like Lex.

ii) Lex makes quite a lot of house calls. As a billionaire, he certainly has ample time to mingle... ex: Goes to the Kent's to tell Clark things that I think could be done thru the phone.

iii) Lana is too darn gloomy! Luckily she's cute. LOL! :P

iv) Witch craft has entered the fray. Okie... now that's fresh :|

v) One of the scenes is CLEARLY an excerpt from Terminator 3 - Rise of the Machines. LOL! (But it must be licensed I guess...)

vi) Everytime Clark does his speed running, he never runs into anything.
And the roads always seem to open up for him providing a clear path
for a quick dash of 100 miles.

vii) Superman can't see thru led. But... aren't lockers made out of led?
Or am I a confused man....

viii) Flash is faster than Superman. LOL!

.....

that's all i guess.

Anywayz, I still love watching it. Am going thru a marathon of season 4 at the moment.
Will spoil it all for you guyz when I watch the whole thing :)

Cheers!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home