All in a days life... Thanks for reading :)

Google

26 October 2005

What I will do today

Today is the day, that I will start seriously doing my SHORT PHD proposal.

There's this one Associate Professor at the University of New South Wales who's interested to take me in as a postgrad PHD student! Now... how rare is that, considering that I have close to zero knowledge in the field, plus my masters from Monash was done 100% by coursework!

Alhamdulillah as I must say!!!

Anywayz, I have been procrastinating far too long now. So I need to rev up my gears and start WRITING! UARGH!!! WRITING!!! WRITE YOU BIG FOREHEADED SEMI-GENIUS-WITH-A-SLIGHT-IQ-DEFICIENCY-.... MAN!!!

OH! And one more thing. Will be going to get my ASUS w3 later today.

The mamat salesman says that he can get things done by 5pm. Ampes, I live in Bangi... if I go there (Low Yat) at 5, how am I gonna get back to break my fast? Hmmmm... Since the salesman is a China-man, he might not notice this, since he does not fast during Ramadhan :P Hmmmm.... Can't blame him though, cuz not in his belief system.... so he won't know.

Anywayz, if today the W3 can SIAP!!! I will go take :) And have to bukak puasa luar la in that case :) Hopefully can bring someone along... my wife oso like already give GREEN LIGHT to go.
hehehehehe.

Okiez... NOW I MUST WRITE!

PHD! PHD! PHD!!! And a DR I will be, insya-Allahhh..

(Ya Encik... sakit apa? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! SHeesH....)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home