All in a days life... Thanks for reading :)

Google

14 November 2005

Feeling the BLUES of FAT!

It's been quite a long RAYA for me :) The food was great, and everything was smashing.

Gave a way duit raya, but got none anymore cuz oredi tua. LOL!

Food consumption was heavy, and there's no reason t not eat... cuz it's the festive season.
But again, people like myself, tend to over do it. Over EAT that is :)

At the end of the day, the only thing that gets satisfied is the lust-for-food-monster-within,
and also .... no one else I guess :P

Face gets bloated, stomach turns into a sppon shaped punching bag, and oh... heart burn
sometimes happens. All these are tell tale signs that the owner of the body has bitten of more than
what he could chew! LOL!

Anywayz, this week will be a new week for me. It's gonna be the preparation week for the next week.
What does this mean? Well, basically I will be preparing my food consumption table, my excercise and workout guide, and also
.... most importantly.. MY MENTAL STATE FOR CHANGE!

I've done it before and I can do it again! I WILL DO IT AGAIN!

From FAT to FIT! fat to fit... fat to fit :)

I was 83 kg once... and that was like the worst time of my life. I didn't look obese, because the way I grew fat was
.... 'global'... meaning that the fat was getting distributed evenly across my body (but certain places like my belly and
below-arm-pit area did get priority :P)

Went on Body For Life... by Bill Phillips... managed t go down to 74 :) or was t 75 kgs.
Was a good feeling. But mostly lost muscle and fat. Did not want to lose the muscle. But the way the BFL diet plan was done, it did not
cater for personalization.

Anyway, long story short, as usual my discipline wore off, and got fat again. Went up to 77 kg I guess?

Stayed there for a few months... and finally when I went to further my masters at Monash university Australia...went on MuscleNow
and loss about 6 kgs! Was quite an achievement. Then went back to Malaysia for holidays... gained back the weight in 2 months!
I was eaiting like a hog, seriously! LOL!
Then went back to Aussie, went back on Musclenow
and managed to trim my body down to 73kg. Which was good because had a balance of muscle and little fat.

The sad news now is I have to redo everything, due to indisclipline!
On with the PREPARATION WEEK!

Will update on progress.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home