All in a days life... Thanks for reading :)

Google

26 November 2005

Fever, ISO and SMM3312

Yesterday started to feel feverish.
Got home at night (around 8 pm ++), and my body was hot!!! Really2 HOT! While my wife changed into her PJs, I had to just settle with a kain sarong with no shirt! LOL!

Drank a few cups of water, had Neurofene (if thats how U spell it) and covered myself with a quilt blanket. At about 10:30 (the time I woke up)... I was drenched in sweat! But still the fever has not gone away. The back of my head and some other parts on my head were still hot. Very2 uncomfortable.

Had some more medicine, and covered myself in blankets again. At about 3am, after giving milk to our daughter, my wife joined me and cared for me.
Darn, I love it when she does that. Hehehehehehehehe. Gave me more water, more Neurofene and also a wet towel to wet my head.

This morning, woke up feeling well. But still with a bit of nausea due to the ubat I guess?

Went to a realtive's house to look at her newborn... and guess what...??? The fever came back. LOL!

Now it's back with a vengence! Argh!

Anywayz, I'll just have to fight it off becuz:

1) Have to key in MASTERS STUDENTS' MARKS
2) Have to complete file for ISO
3) Have to key in marks for SMM3312

Hahahahaha!!!

Okie. I'm off to prayers now

Toorah!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home