All in a days life... Thanks for reading :)

Google

22 November 2005

Invigilating - Exams at RISDA

Hello :)

Can't write that much today. It's even a 'mircale' that I'm writing :P

I'm currently posted at KOLEJ RISDA MELAKA. It's in a small small village... quite secluded...
Ayer Pa'abas. Really2 nice and peaceful place. Will be invigilating for another 2 days. After that it's back to Bangi, and Internet connection will be abundant! Alhamdulillah!

Oh, I said it's a miracle that I'm ablt to post? Well... that's becuz the Internet connection at Kolej Risda is kinda too slow... and that there's some technical problem going on with the ISDN connection.
Apparently Streamyx cannot reach them... due to the 5 km distance from the transmitter or something.

Anywayz....

Will be writing back soon.

I am hungry. Will go and eat after I pray :)

Cheers!

PS:- The nearest Internet cafe is in Masjid Tanah. Nearest and Working! The one at Alor Gajah was kinda too... well... mmmm.... not wokring :P LOL!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home