All in a days life... Thanks for reading :)

Google

26 November 2005

ISO plus Last Minute Announcement?

ISO... oh ISO.

Here we are, trying to get the ISO thinggy, but still, the management are still lakcing the necessary skills to even manage the whole ISO thinggy.
(Aku bukan citer pasal ko la Farid Isomania. hehehehehe :P)

A bit harsh to say, but all this last minute announcements, back dated signatures plus all the havoc have made me think....

"What are we actually eyeing here? An ON PAPER ISO or a legitimate ISO based on REAL and EFFICIENT performance?"

Hmmmmm...

Well, I think I'll just have to do my part, which is to get all the ISO docs up to date by TODAY!
LOL!

Ahhh... today I have my finals to mark. Also due to last minute announcements. The FORMAL one that is :)

I mean... I just got back from Malacca invigilating.... and was slapped by an announcement sent to me 2 days ago stating that the final date for me to key in my grades was... TODAY!

Darn... I heard that the waiting period was brought down to 10 days.... but as far as I was concerned... it was all heresay (did I get the spelling rite?)

But turns out to be formal. And was just informed about it. All the SHIT IN THE WORLD!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

ok. Maybe I had a bad day yesterday... and it still hasn't cleared up today. Maybe thats also why my blog is so damn shitty! HAH!

Anywayz, hope I havent offended anyone, and also any supporters of the faculty and department's ISO people. As far as I'm concerned, that one guy (at the top... not the most top that is so that rules the Dean out. LOL!) should just get his act together instead of slamming deparments with last minute annoucements.

Oragaaaammmmmlooooo!!! :)

2 Comments:

  • orang kita kan suka last minute job..

    By Blogger eddie, at Fri Nov 25, 09:59:00 AM  

  • Kdg2 tu terasa bosan jugak dgn kepincangan2 birokrasi ini...tapi nak buat mcm mana. Mmglah dlm satu organisasi yg besar sikit, akan adalah bahagian-bahagian yg tak berapa lancar tu. Yelah, byk kepala + byk prosedur + byk benda nak buat = somewhat chaotic + things fall through the cracks.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Nov 25, 03:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home