All in a days life... Thanks for reading :)

Google

23 November 2005

Mawi and Me and LODGING!!!

Hahahaha!!!

Ok. I think I'm starting to learn to enjoy all this a bit... A bit only la. At least now I already know what it feels like to be
LIKE a celeb. LOL! Not to say I'm getting the 100% celeb thing... maybe tempias2 sikit because I got the Mawi look a bit.
HAHAHAHA!!!

Anywayz, during this invigilating thing... I've been getting more stares from the girl students than last semester... be4 the Academy Fantasia thinggy that Mawi won. When I lok into the mirror... I can't even see the similarity between me and Mawi. But I dont know... people see it. hehehehe.

Can't say I like it 100% though. When U hear people chuckling and giggling... U kinda wonder. Are they 'kutuk-ing' me, or are they
actually saying saomething like... "Aramakkk... mamat ni lagi hensem dari Mawi la..."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I WISHHH :P

Anyway, Isomania... I am still on land. Belum fly lagi. However it might come very2 soon, as the Dr in University of New South Wales has sort of given me the green light with this Video Retreival thinggy.

Hmmmm... Event based semantic detection of video. What am I gonna detect? Using what?
Programmmmmminggg.. thats it. Can't say I LOOOVEEEEE programming... but that's what I have to do. You have to do what you have to do until one day you realize that you are already an expert and can do it wihtout anyone else having to do it for you.
hahahahah!!!

ok ok. Must go back to invigilating. Last paper today. But am gonna stay one extra night to get the RM40 (or is it 50) LODGING allowancce. LOL!
Nothing to lose maaaaa...

Cheers!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home