All in a days life... Thanks for reading :)

Google

29 November 2005

Moderating, Marking and Feever :) - ISOooooooo

Assalamualaikum!!! :) Peace be Upon All of You, insya-ALLAH!!!

With the name of God the most gracious and most merciful.... :) I start today's entry.

Early this morning, I came back from ANCASA HOTEL... which is in the heart of KL....
Had to come back... I was actually moderating and also marking some final exam papers
which I made for franchise colleges. But had to come back to the faculty because of the I.S.O.
thinggy.

From the look of things... it dont look good for me. I'm staring N.C. (Non Compliance) straight in the face. HAH! But I won't get too beaten up about that. The whole committe is sort of N.C. already. LOL!

Anyway, in another few minutes, I'm off to ANCASA HOTEL again... to continue moderating and marking papers. It's a lot of fun when you're all well. But when yer sick like me... you just cannot enjoy the moment. I am now:

1) Still a bit feeverish. The feever tends to come back duting night time. Kinda like a ghost or something. LOL!
2) I have indigestion and some sort of diarrhoea

And at the hotel... we've got like 6 meals per day. ALL DELICIOUSO!!!! And I currently cannot enjoy them because my tounge still tastes like panadol, and my tummy is acting like Tiger Woods' durng one of his gold tourneys. LOL! He too had some sort of stomach virus and had to be rushed to the nearest restroom... WHILE TEE-ing OFF!!!

Anyway...

Think I'm gonna go now.

Need to find a toilet myself. :)

Cheerios!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home