All in a days life... Thanks for reading :)

Google

17 November 2005

PHD... do i want?

As of today, I am starting to conclude that, this PHD thinggy, for me, is just like another thing that i HAVE to do. If not, I'll get fired.

Again, following the flow of what life throws at me. Hmmmm. When will I be starting to throw things back? And start controlling what I want instead of what I want to do?

Not complaining about life, but... heck... I think there's more to life than just following the flow :)
Going with flowwww... Flowing with the Goooo... What am I rembling about... No matter. That's what this blog is for. HAHAHAHA!!!

Anywayz, to keep my adsense targeted, let's talk about something I heard some time ago about gettin thin.

I had this friend, who told me, ... "IF YOU WANNA GET THIN, YOU GOTTA LEAVE ALL THE MEATS AND POULTRY BEHIND AND EAT VEGGIES!!!"
Okie... becoming a vegan was his solution. At the time, even though I was a whole lot flabbier than I am now, I wasn't that desperate to get thin. Becuz eating all the nice oily Malaysian food at the PPP cafe was just a too good a treat to miss!!! LOL!
(NO... I AM NOT REFERRING TO EDDIE RAMONEZ HERE. HAHAHAHAHA!!! AMpessss)

The friend ate his veggies... and lost 1 kilo a day!!! Yeps... You read me write.... 1 KILOGRAM A DAY!!!!
Whoa... this was phenominal! Tremendous results! Eating veggies CAN INDEED make U thin!!! I was intrigued.
I was really2 fascinated. So I went to him to seek advice.

TO my dismay, it wasn't actually an EATING thing that made him lose weight... it was NOT EATING! Argh!!! Old starvation diets again.

His menu:

1) No rice
2) No meat, of course
3) A glass of water
4) One type of veggie; such as a tomato, a... kacang botol (whats that in BI ya?), or any other veggie.

And only this 1 meal per day.

Alamak (Japanese also say alamak you know or not. hehehehe)

This was something I did not want to do. Hehehehe. Starve myself to a thinner body? I don't think so.
Even though at the time the only way I knew how to lose weight was to eat less, eating one veggie a day was too extreme for me... or for anybody for that matter :P

Now, that I know more... I was glad that I did not follow in his footspteps. I'm also glad that he stopped that diet of his, becuz he just couldn't stand the cravings :P I mean... come on... who can resist chicken kurma, curry, kicap cooking the chicken and what not. hehehehehe.

What this guy was losing back there was not good weight. By this I mean he was burning up his MUSCLES! Darn... And to further make you all scared... form my readings... one other muscle that gets burnt... would be.... the HEART :( Dongko korma kursalaaa!!!
I mean, it's not enuff that he was losing muscle mass... he was well on his way towards heart failure as well!!!

Hmmm... scary ek?

Anywayz, just to tell U all... if you wanna lose weight. Do it the right way. Don't starve yer self. Because you'd only be 'killing me softly with this veggie'
:P

Okie. Hope this has been informative.

And hope my adsense displays targeted ads. LOL!

CHEERS!

9 Comments:

  • citer PHD tu ciput je kat atas tuuu

    hehehe. selebihnya nak kasik experiment nengok dapat targeted ads ke tak.
    hehehehe

    tq tq

    tq kerna memvisit

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Nov 17, 09:31:00 AM  

  • eddie ramonez pizzaland rules... I blame my rapid weight loss in college to manic depression, all the crazy sex that I didn't had and all the drugs that I didn't do... hehehhe

    By Blogger eddie, at Thu Nov 17, 02:48:00 PM  

  • are you sure the heart gets burned if you burn too much?

    then that would make me heartless ....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Nov 17, 02:58:00 PM  

  • jawa

    biler nko nak start program bina badan nko nih? dah start ke belum? get it started oredi ...

    at the same time hentikan merokok. perokok tidak macho langsung.

    gudlak

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Nov 17, 03:04:00 PM  

  • tah.. mana citer PHD? sket2 citer pasal gemok ler nak kurus laa... isk isk isk!!!!!
    pastu slamber tak link iza!!!

    By Blogger Ija, at Thu Nov 17, 11:36:00 PM  

  • oh pastu kalau iza dapat 4.0 this sem, iza nak start apply untuk masters.. sbb JPA ley sponsor kalau 3.75 above.. :).. tapi kalau tak dapat, camner!!!!!!!! nnt mak babah bising takde masters, pastu takley kawin.. pastu iza tamau kawin ngan anak antie joriah tuh sbb eee.. ngok ngek nyer laki!! pastu iza nak dok US ajer.. sampai jadi putih!!! pastu aritu iza menang main volleyball.. ahad nie lawan lagik.. pastu iza pun dah gemok.... muahaha, tapi kurus lagi dari pian! muahaha

    By Blogger Ija, at Thu Nov 17, 11:38:00 PM  

  • bodo tui

    hahahahaha!!!

    ko dah tak nak Ayip?

    WEH! apa link blog kau

    hehehe

    lupa adik sendiri

    By Blogger Ahmad Javanese, at Fri Nov 18, 01:35:00 AM  

  • uih.. jawa's madness is heredity! adik dia pun gilo can dia gaks..

    By Blogger eddie, at Fri Nov 18, 02:35:00 PM  

  • I know that at the moment getting a PhD seems as though it's just a trend, but I tell you, it's not. A lot of companies see this title as ur qualification for the job. I plan on getting one after I finish MBA. Hopefully, I achieve that before the end of this current life.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Dec 01, 02:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home