All in a days life... Thanks for reading :)

Google

30 December 2005

The 4 Associates


Just realized that some of my friends are realizing their dreams already. Which leaves me in their wakes! ARGH!

Anyway, that's no reason why I shouldn't promote them.

Http://www.4associate.com. A website that was co-built (I think) by my 2 mates, Nazri and Wan Amrul. These blokes have been in the forefront of creativity since they were born I guess. I knew Nazri since he was a kid, and he's been drawing and doodling quite nice stuff ever since. And now he's starting to show his talent with his Canon camera... and keeps buggin me to buy an SLR. LOL!

Wan... ok, this guy came a bit later (wayy later) and bothered my life by being one of the part-time lecturers at University Putra Malaysia (teaching Intro. To Multimedia). Never knew him personally until a few months ago.

Anywayz, just to inform that if anyone is interested to get photographers for your event (weddings, dinners or what ever), these are the guys... and gal :) Cuz there's also one talented firl in their group. They boast quite impressive portfolios, and by personally knowing them, I can personally vouch for them (am I using the vouch word correctly here...).

But their services are... domestic I guess. Domestic meaning, in Malaysia (both East and West)and also Brunei. To know more about them, you can simply fo to http://www.4associate.com. Not exactly a complete website (yet), but for information or queries, you can just email info@4associate.com.

Photography with passion uh guyz? :)


Cik Wan Amrolo

Nazuri san

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home