All in a days life... Thanks for reading :)

Google

06 December 2005

Congratulations Khairul Fitri

Alhamdulillah.

Khairul Fitri, all-time Liverpool suporter, avid rugby player, very-very slow eater.... (hehehe)
has been blessed by god with a baby boy (I've been told)

I wish to extend my congratulations to Fitri for he has now become a father!
And Ju (his wife) a mother :) Welcome to the world of parenting my friends. I too am a new parent,
and I and my wife am finding the whole thing quite a joyous experience.

Our baby, Nadiah Farhanah Alfian is a handfull, and I can just imagine what my parents (her grandma and granddad) go through when we're at work.

Anyway... Again, welcome to the Wonderful World of Parenting Fitri and Juriah.

AKU NAK NENGOK ANAK KAU MAMATTT!!!!
Letak la gambo kat blog. hehehehe :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home