All in a days life... Thanks for reading :)

Google

05 December 2005

Football at a glance

Last nite was wonderful.

Liverpool 3 - Wigan 0

Liverpool played quite brilliantly. Passing the ball with confidence. Good overall control of the match. Took chances when presented.

Peter Crouch... man, I was thinking about him making the hattrick. It was in my mind when Shebby Singh said that Liverpool and Wigan would draw 0-0 (or did he not mention the scoreline?). Anywayz, the tall man scored, and that made my day.

The first goal was kinda scrappy. Pity the goal keeper,... was wearing a one-size-bigger glove I guess. Well, at least they lost 3-0. So no one's gonna blame the loss on the keeper. hehehehe.

Garcia... at the right place at the right time. Can't say I love his skills that much. Morientes deserved a goal better than anyone... but alas, it was not his nite.

Not that much of a football critique, so I guess this lame post is all that I have to give.

For a better version, please visist... http://princessren.blogspot.com.
The lovely and lively Mary Ann Michael will blow you to bits with a mouthwatering review :)

kekekekeke.




Goto http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/4473084.stm for more details :)

1 Comments:

  • hehe.. mouthwatering reviews? gosh i wish i can give that tho.. wakakaka.. not much of a critique myself but just my 2 cents on my favourite soccer team. best giller kan liverpool main? next against chelsea in the champion league on wednesday. hang jgn lupa nanti...

    By Blogger princessren, at Mon Dec 05, 12:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home