All in a days life... Thanks for reading :)

Google

27 December 2005

Transformation - I need to look at this pic EVERYDAY!

Been doing my weght-loss program for the past week. And have to say that things are going quite well. Even though not 100% to the tee, at least I'm still going to the gym, doing my cardio (not at full intensity though) and also TRYING to eat sensibly. Heck, I just bought 2 kilos of chicken breast for Ringgit Malaysia 16.00 at a Hyper-Runcit shop :P 8 bucks per kilo... Now I think that's quite a good deal, compared to the chicken breasts you get at Carrefoure... The last time I saw, it was on "offer" at RM12++ per kilo. gulp...

Anyway, the main post today is regarding the picture below. The transformation from FLAB to FAB! (Flabby or FAT to FABULOUS!). Again I'm refering to this Jeremy Likness guy, because most of his experiences, during his FAT-TO-FIT-TO-FAT_again years, are very-very similar to mine. They only difference is that he's already achieved his dream... his goal of life time fitness!


Jeremy Likness - Transformation from FAT to FIT!He started out at the left-most part, where he was 65 pounds overweight. Then after 3 months, he lost all the unwanted kilos. But!!! As life progressed, the guy gained back some (if not all) of the weight. That's when he decided to Become The Journey. Instead of just viewing weightloss as a process (or a 12 week program as many would), Jeremy decided to make it his lifestyle. A lifestyle of being fit and happy! A lifestyle of enjoying healthy food, healthy activities, and overall... well... a healthy lifestyle :)

He's now got his own company at Natural Physiques.com and he's teaching people just this in his audio program as well as his book.

Anyway, I myself see this as inspirational... Plus, the fact that he went from FAT to FIT... and then back to FAT again... and REdiscovering himself to get back to FIT... is really really really inspirational. Plus I can RELATE to that quite strongly. For that's what I went through when I went from 83 kilograms to 74. Then back to 76... down to 68. And now back at 78. I now know that I need a change of THINKING. Instead of viewing this whole weight thing as a process... or as a mere program... I might as well view it as a change of lifestyle. One that would change my habits and also thinking towards life... excercise and fitness... and most importantly... food :P But most importantly... I want to change my mindset. That's the number one thing I reckon. If I stay with the old mindset, if I get lucky, I'd be back to FIT in no time. But then, after two months or so, I'd be back on the train to flabbiness... No way JOSE!!!

Anywayz....

For kemaruk's sake (hehehe), I'll just put that pic again down here. Mana la tau, in case any of you get the urge to follow in his footsteps... :)

And... Oh... for those of you who are afraid of bulking up... Dont worry. It's not like when you go to the gym and lift weights, you get them muscles stragith away. NO!!!

You can go and lift all you want, but without proper training and diet, those muscles wont come out :) Plus, you can control how much muscle you build. So dont worry about getting to big... or Ber Ketul Ketul.

It's the same thing as getting FAT. You can determine how fat you wanna get.... But with fat, its usually the food that does the convincing. LOL!

Cheers!

Jeremy Likness - Transformation from FAT to FIT!

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home