All in a days life... Thanks for reading :)

Google

05 January 2006

Ex-Students... :) Waaa... lots of cute amoi oso aaa

Me and my ex-students
STANDING LAST ROW: tak ingat sorry, Wong Yew Li, Tew Hon Giap, Alfian which is me, Wong Chun Wee
STANDING SECOND LAST ROW: hehehe tak ingat sorry, Yong Tze Sin, hehehe sorry, Lim Siew Luan a.k.a. Golumm a.k.a. queen?, Wong Phick Lian, tak ingat jugak sorry, Wong...alamak... tak ingat Wong apa
IN FRONT OF THE STANDING SECOND LAST ROW: Sam Chai Hoon (I remember your name becuz the guy who owns the gerai ask for you phone number from me all the time, finally I think Dr Rahmita gave it to him), tak ingat sorry, tak ingat sorry, tak ingat sorry, Tan Chek Fong Miss Image Processing, tak ingat sorry, tak ingat sorry.
THE TWO GUYS SITTING DOWN: tak ingat sorry, Liew Yee Ling

Haaaaaaaa.... These are the pics of my ex students from Semester 2 2004/2005. Or was it one semester before that? Hmmmm... Anywayz, as long as I remember that they're my students its ok already la I think.

For those of you whose names I've forgotten, i am deeply sorry. For I am only human who has a high rate of white hair growth. I'd like to thank Chang Kok Kee (wierd tho cuz he's not in the pic) for giving me some pics. From what I've learnt, most of you guys have already obtained impressive jobs :) Programmers, Insurans agent oso have, Consultans (at a very young age? Thats good) and also Multimedia people.

Good luck in your future undertakings and!!!! Please do transfer 20% of your salary each month to my maybank2U account. Hehehehehe. The account numebr is... 1622XXXXXXXX. :P

Cheers!

3 Comments:

  • hi there ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that exact model. The prices seeking the boots were all over 180 pounds everwhere. But completely I found this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what is your opinion?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Feb 27, 11:56:00 AM  

  • hi there bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that exact brand. The prices seeking the shoes are around 300 bucks on every page. But finally I bring about this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what is your opinion?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Mar 18, 01:08:00 PM  

  • hi people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that particular brand. The prices for the shoes are around 240 dollars on every page. But for all I set this location selling them for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what can you tell me about these?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Mar 18, 06:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home