All in a days life... Thanks for reading :)

Google

09 January 2006

http://nadiah-farhanah.blogspot.com

Assalamualaeykom WBT :)

Just to inform my fellow viewers that I've just launched my daughter's blog for her....
Just completed the first 2 posts last nite. Since she doesn't know how to properly use the keyboard yet (let alone the laptop), I will tak the job of blogging for her :)

Anywayz, just an intro...

Name: Nadiah Farhanah binti Alfian. Hmmm... I still get a tingle when I see the name after the 'binti' part. LOL!
Age: 7 months 12 days (as of 9th January 2006)
Height: Last time I checked, it was like 60-70 cm? Should be more now.
Weight: 8 kilos or 8.5 at least... the next baby chekup, which is due next week will show then :)
Gender: Female (In case any of my readers aren't familiar with the 'binti' term thinggy, which by the way means daughter of)

Okie dokie :)

For those of you who just want some light reading, with some attempts at static-slapstic humour (if such humour exists)... plus some of the most beautiful, prettiest and gorgeous baby pics U've ever seen, visit http://nadiah-farhanah.blogspot.com :) hehehehe. I am 'Masuk-ing my Anak's Bakul and Angkat-ing Sendiri for her'...

Cheers and Wassalam :)

Alpyan de Daddio

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home