All in a days life... Thanks for reading :)

Google

04 January 2006

I am still fat, but not as fat as before

I would like to announce that (I believe) I have lost a bit of fat around the waist. And also gained some muscle around the shoulder area.

While most think that this might be a hallucination, I will view it as reality. Har har har!

That's what some motivational experts say anyway.

"BELIEVE THAT YOU ALREADY ARE WHAT YOU WANNA BE! AFTER A WHILE, YOUR BRAIN WON'T BE ABLE TO DIFFERENTIATE WHAT'S FACT AND WHAT'S FICTION. SLOWLY, YOU'LL MOVE TOWARDS THAT DREAM OR VISION!"

- forget who the person was by the way. LOL

Anyway, this is my target. Just to re-emphasize and to re-put my neck on the line so that every one else can give me the battering of my life if I screw up. LOL!

WAIST MEASUREMENT - 31 inches
BICEPS - 15 inches
CHEST - 38-40 inches
THIGHS - no target yet...

The main thing's the waist :) If I get that measurement, and manage to get rid of all the freakin' fat, then I will BELANJA ANYONE a Body For Life type meal. hehehehehe.

Oh, BTW, Here's the Jeremy Likness photo again. heheheheh :P


7 Comments:

  • are you there yet? this is taking a very long time

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Jan 04, 01:50:00 PM  

  • tidak!!! jgn tunjuk gambar itu

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Jan 05, 08:09:00 AM  

  • it will take me at least 6 months to get in the shape I want :)

    so, yes, its gonna be long

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Jan 05, 12:36:00 PM  

  • kawan iza ellias kan, macho giler perubahan dia.. nnt iza nak post kat iza nyer blog perubahan dia dari bulan 8 iza balik aritu sampai ke skang nie... giler la..

    from fat to fab for real!!

    By Blogger Ija, at Thu Jan 05, 01:12:00 PM  

  • kasik kasik kat aku gambo dia

    dia ikut program apa ek?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Jan 05, 04:21:00 PM  

  • jawa, dari gambo dia tuh I can bet mamat nie telan steroids.. over the course of his transformation you can see how much his hair thinning, obvious sign of steroid abuse. Pakai steroids, BOOOO!!!

    By Blogger eddie, at Thu Jan 05, 05:28:00 PM  

  • hahahaha

    tak la mamat

    kalau pakai steroids, badan lagik besar.
    kalau setakat besar ni je dia nak, steroid would be a waste of his beras
    kekekeke

    By Blogger Ahmad Javanese, at Thu Jan 05, 07:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home