All in a days life... Thanks for reading :)

Google

05 January 2006

Paid Surveys?

Anyone ever tried any paid surveys?

Well, I've wanted to try it for a long time, but once I registered at CIAO and got no surveys. Don't know why but maybe I completed a profile that was of no interest to them?

Anyway, still haven't given up to looking for some sort of income through the net. hehehehe. At the moment, my Google Adsense has fetched me around US10++. For doing nothing except blogging, that's quite an ok amount for me. LOL!

I recently tried Survey Savvy. Got the link from http://www.howstuffworks.com. Don't know what they're gonna give me, but hey, what's the harm in trying something for free. The only thing I regret at the moment is... I used my usual email address to register. Darn! This might be an invitation for SPAM! Sheesh!!!!
But hopefully no, cuz it seems like a reputable company. LOL! (Who am I to know that. HAHAHAHAHA! Just a cover up, rationalizing line.)

Anyway, for any of you who might be interested, I have a referal link. Don't worry, this is no Multi Level Marketing or Network Marketing shaitz or anything. Just a harmless (I hope) paid survey thinggy :)

Cheers!

Give Survey Savvy a Try?

TIP (again): You might want to create another free email address at gmail or yahoo or hotmail or whatever (I reccommend Gmail since Yahoo and Hotmail tend to suck nowadays). But... gmail needs an invitation or something. So, if you already have a gmail account, invite yourself. LOL! Or ask someone you know to invite you. But the main thing is to get another email address other than you usual email. Never want to have SPAM would we.

1 Comments:

  • Al jobos ada jugak tu kalau pi dekat website yg reliable siap ada lucky draw suruh menang keta tapi biasa la probability sah sah la low nak dapatkan. Tapi I have received a few gifts which have been sent to me can not remember one of them panasonic I got this very lawa pencil holder. heheheh at least rasa la being appreciate jawap survey. Mmmmm I should do a research on this.....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Jan 06, 01:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home