All in a days life... Thanks for reading :)

Google

12 January 2006

People are still asking me about Autosurfs

(This blog contains Google Ads. So if anyone sees any Google ads pertaining to Autosurf and decide to click them, please proceed with caution. I do not reccommend nor endorse any ponzi or pyrmid scheme. Autosurfs to me, are in that category. So, I would just like to make it clear that, even though some ads that appear on this site might relate to them, it is not of my doing. They are keyword and content based Google ads. Just proceed with caution. That's all)

Hi all. Since my not so good experience with Studio Traffic (ST), I have come to an almost complete conclusion that ALL Autosurfs are ponzis. Well disguised ponzis that is... especially to the not-knowers.

Anyway, I was approached by a few friends and families, asking about making money on the Internet. They were refering to Irfan Khairi (Malaysia's Young Internet Millionaire), but at the same time associating him with online pyramid schemes, or some also refer to them as online ponzis. (He by the way, hates it when associated with these types of 'businesses').

They're not to blame however. Because like I said, they are the not-knowers. So, for being not-knowers, they are innocent of all charges! :) So, I had to guide them into the right direction... towards the straight path.... towards the true path.... :)

Again I shall explain... the basics of autosurfs.

You Surf A Certain Number of Websites Per Day, and Get $$$ For Doing So.

That's basically it. Sound sooo easy. And sounds like soooo easy money. Who wouldn't want easy $, especially with promises made by these ponzies.

My experience is with Studio Traffic, so let's take them as an example.

Ok, you surf 100 websites per day, and get 1% out of your account level. If you level is USD100, so you get 1 dollar per day, which would amount to 30 bucks per month. Not bad for a USD90 investment (they give you 10 bucks to begin with... so thats why a 90 buck 'investment' get's you the 100 account level).

One of my old pals asked....

"Ok, you surf 100 websites... and then you get paid. That seems fair enough?"

Well, it would seem fair enough. But, wait till you go thru all the bends getting your $$$ out. Especially if you're a high-earner (USD1,000 and above). It's gonna be hell!

But that's just recent development. If you go back to the times when ST was all smooth... and paid members well... it was still very-very fishy.

First of all.... surfing 100 sites, get paid 1%. 1% Per Day! Whoa!!! Even the Stock Market can't guarantee that.... Well, ST too says that it can't guarantee income. But basically that's the lure :) And many have eaten the bait.

Secondly, most of the websites in the ST autosurf rotator... are all ponzies too! You can see, 12Daily Pro, Estrix Surf, 4Daily and the lot. All are autosurfs... that promis lots of $$$ just for surfing. It's just not realistic! Getting that much $$$ just for clicking a mouse button, and then going of to the toilet for 20-30 miutes, while you computer plays a slide show of 'advertisers' websites (more to psuedo advertisers... if there exist such a term).

Thirdly, the management kept saying that income used to pay members were from member upgrades plus other Studio Programmes (Studio Pay, Studio Rocks, Studio Blogger, Studio Shopper etc). Ok... if payment was TOTALLY based on members upgrades ($$$ invested by members), then that would clearly make them a ponzi wihtout a doubt. But ST camouflaged their business by saying all these other businesses also made $$$, and that members were being compensated from here. After extensive research... BAHHHH!!! What a bunch of Cow Dung.

Fourth, the ST forum is full of dictators. Especially John Hora the owner himself. I mean.. he kept giving ambiguous answers... and just lately, was insulting UK members.... but I dont think he realized it, because he's too stupid I guess.

Ok. If I list out all the fishyness, I'd take up all my blog space...

But to those who still want to get $$ thru Autosurfs... I reccommend... DONT!

I beliee that all of them are PONZIES!!! ... But only the ones that promise high returns. There are valid autosurfs out there. The only is that, they're returns are not enuff for you to retire on :)

Just stray away from there companies, especially Studio Traffic... and also the currently good ones such as 12Daily Pro and whatever others.
They havent gone down yet... but like all ponzies... it's like creating their own bubble economy. But this one might blow up faster than the DOT COMS. Cuz it's based on an illegal pyramid model. (meaning that, Jim pays Alex... where Alex joined before Jim).

If you want to go into Internet business... Autosurf is not the way.

There's resellers, affiliate marketing, start your own business... or go sell stuff on ebay.

Dont turn to Autosurfs. You dont know where the $$$ really2 comes from anyway if there's investment involved. And I dont think that reflects well with people who are faithful to their religions.

Ok. That's all for today. The sudden need to post about ponzis and pyramids is becuz I just came back from the Studio Traffic forum. Havent been there for quite a while...
But after looking at all the injustice... I felt obliged to post.

For any questions regarding pyramids, please do ask. If I can answer, I will. If not, I'll try to refer to someone :) If I still cannot, then I suggest you find an expert... for I am merely a squire. LOL! (what is a squire anyway....)

Ok... cheers!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home