All in a days life... Thanks for reading :)

Google

18 January 2006

THE PULSAR!!!!!

Today, I'd like to write about Oral-B toothbrush. This is because, after my last post about teethbrush, I found the oral-b range of toothbrush to be very interesting indeed. One caught my eye in particular, which is the manually operated split-head model.

Anyway, let's just talk about this model for a while. The given name is ORAL-B PULSAR. Sounds like a Nissan car model. But unlike cars, toothbrush are designed to clean, and not to pollute :P

Anyway (do you guys notice how often I use 'Anyway'?)... Let's look at what it has to offer :)


1) Micro-Pulse Bristles

More brush on a stick! :) The more the merrier I guess? More the cleaning crew. Pick up more food chunks and plaque between yer teeth. Plus, it also acts as a gum stimulator according to the oral-B website.

Why on earth would we wanto to stimulate our gums? ... Maybee.... stimulated gums have good blood flow. Good blood flow will lead to good transfer of oxygen and also other nutrients to the gum. So, in short... maybe gums of steel that don't bleed easily? I dunno. This is just my theory. I am no doctor ya.

Apprently the pulsar's new bristles is causing its elder brother, the Cross-Action be deemed useless now I guess. Cuz it can penetrate teeth 25% deeper.... There goes your job Crossie. :)

2) of course... THE SPLIT HEAD THINNGY

The kepala, or head of this contraption can actually split! Ok... if you go to the oral-B website, the animation looks kinda neat. I just wonder in real life, how it actually performs? ... only time will tell... and also if I conjure up enuff courage and $$$ to buy one of these :) Can't find one yet in Malaysia though... or have I been going to the wrong shops?

Anyway, why the split head? Besides being at the furthest-end of the advancement spectrum, it's said to adjust to the contours of the teeth, and moderates the amount of pressure applied to the teeth and gums. Sooo.... according to oral-B, your gonna get one hell of clean job! :)

Anyway... here's how the toothbrush lookes like from a few angles.




Okie. Quite interesting won't you say? I for one, am a bit jakun to see this toothbrush. CUZ IT HAS THE SPLITTING HEAD THINGGY!!!

I think I will buy one.

Hahahaha!!!

Had an oral-B toothbrush once also. The battery operated model. Cross Action if I'm not mistaken. But I discovered that in Malaysia, two bristles cost up to almost 30 BUCKS!!!
Dangggggg!!! It was a whole lot cheaper when I used in in Australia... :( Even though, if you convert, the price is almost the same... but the price tag over there made more sense :P

LOL!

Anywayz, here's the pic....







Oki dokie... Cheerios me frens and happe TEETH-BRUSHING!!!!





2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home