All in a days life... Thanks for reading :)

Google

19 February 2006

All me shoes are gone

Just one short note :(

Some burglar managed to run away with all my shoes (sports, work and casual).
And also my dad's shoes.
And also my wife's new sport shoes.

Lesson of the day...

Keep all yer shoes inside the house :)
If not, all these Mat Dadahs, Penyamun Tarbus and probably also Bundle Shop Owners (kekekeke)... will take your kasut!

The only memory that I have of my adidas running shoes (which cost me RM300++)....
is only this pic....




DANG!


Even that one I lost!

Anywayz....

BEWARE OF THIEVES!!!

2 Comments:

  • aku selalu nampak orang jual kasut2 2nd hand kat tepi jalan opposite petronas roundabout tuh ... cuba nko check kat situ kot kot kasut nko ada dijual disitu ... boleh nko beli balik :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Feb 21, 05:43:00 PM  

  • HMM.Rasa2 bole dpt adidas 300++ dgn reger rm30 tu...

    By Blogger Nabil, at Wed Feb 22, 03:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home