All in a days life... Thanks for reading :)

Google

24 February 2006

The Coverings Beneath My Feet

Ok. The other day, like I said, some pencuriks came into the compund of my parents' house and took all our shoes :( Not all... but the valuble and critical ones.

But Alhamdulillah... as GOD has given me some extra cash, I was able to purchase myself some new pair of shoes :) ... The working shoe that I lost now has a replacement.... A brand new, dark maroon (is dat how U spell it?) POLO sheep skin pair of work shoes... Masya-Allah. Fits nicely with my two not so big feet... very2 comfortable too.



The second pair that was taken from me were my casual sandals :( Was a nice wear that one. But hey, nak buat macam mana. Dah rozqi that pencuri :) LOL!
Here's a clip from Hari Menunggu, where the sandals made their last 'blockbuster' appearance :P




Hmmmm....

The other shoe that was stolen... were my running shoes. Just bought a replacement yesterday, Alhamdulillah. But this one, is Masya-Allah lagi cantik la... (compared to the new one. But Masya-Allah also, the new one oso quite good)


















kasut sukan lama ku


As for now... I will leave you with my Stapler-Slippers.


Previously it looked like this :)



Itu lah dia... kisah2 sandal dan kasut ku.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home