All in a days life... Thanks for reading :)

Google

23 February 2006

Room A1.28 ... There the remote has gone missing...

Today, among other things, I'd like to blog about my room at the Faculty of Computer Science and Info. Technology, University Putra Malaysia :)

Ok.... So, room A1.28 is the place I come to every morning to do my work. As the title says... the remote has gone missing. It's true. I've lost the air-con remote. HAHAHAHAHA!!! ok. That's all actually about the remote.

(Reminder: Click the PICS for a bigger version)

As a tutor (NOT YET LECTURER EVEN AFTER GETTING MY MASTERS!!! DANG ST###PID NEW POLICY...) is where my students come to ask for more marks ("Sir... pleaseee la kasik saya markah kat ssoalan ni... Saya jawab dah cipi nak betul dah ni...."), this is also where I mark my exam papers, this is where I chit-chat with friends and also students and ex-students, this is where I play 'host' when ever there's a feast outside my room (due to some seminars), and this is also where I lock myself up to watch episodes of Smallville :)

Anyway... after redecorating, and taking one cabinet out (and selamba-ly just putting it somewhere out there in the corrodoors :P)... my room looks like this.


MY OFFICE... there's the whiteboard at the back and my computer on the right :)

As you can see... it's quite "spacious" :P But not complaining laaa... cuz some of my colleagues have to share... TWO to a room. Shempit la sikit... but ok la jugak cuz still got air to breathe :) ..... from the air-con :P

Before going to Monash, I too shared... Was not that good an experience, space-wise. But the company (roomate) was good though :)

Of course, because I'm working for a university, they provide me with all the necessities... a grey desk, a comfortable chair, a white board, stationary, a stainFUL-steel file cabinet (cuz it stains the floor with FERUM-3 eveytime I move it), and of course... a state-of-the-art HP COMPAQ DC7100 Windows XP workstation! YIIBAAAAA!!!!!

OH! And... a book cabinet :) Hehehe. How could I have forgotten dat one.... apa punyda akademician... kes kes kes.
More pics...


MY WIN XP HP COMPAQ ... runs like a dreammmm...


MY TIME-WASTING FRIEND


THERE's ONE MORE JUST LIKE THIS... now its outside in front of Dr Shamal's room ;]


After rearranging my room, I gave it a little Eric Chong (ke Eric Chia? forget...) casa-impian touch. Hehehe. Without the normal candles, and bed-furnishings... I had to make do with these... :) Some flowers from a wedding (or were this from my wedding.... hmmmm), a japanese fan, some stationary, blank CDs, some perfume that I rembat from my baby sis's room, a bronze turtle, and some toileteries... (you can't see them cuz their behind the fan).


ONE CORNER OF MY DESK

I actually created a border... separating this part of the table from the rest, using that thick-black tape thinggy... :) Kind'a ok jugak la iye :P


THIS IS THE ONLY USE FOR MY STAINFUL-STEEL FILE CABINET... since I lost the key. Pssssttt... on't tell the maintenance man...

And by the way... semua CD tu not mine! Since I took over my brother's room... some of his "barang-barang masa muda" was left behind in the drawers. So... I thought... instead of letting the CD's rot, might as well bring it to de office... so that I could possibly create some noise in this normally surreal environment :)
(But the walls are kinda letting me down. They seem to be soundproof or something!!!)

Okeh... Now, how do I deal with students? ... Hmmm... As the MAIN MAN of the house... I put them in their place :) They must await whatever respond I throw at their faces in the.... juddgeeemeennnttt-chaaaiirssssss ... ok ok. I was trying to be scary and intimidating there. But since even the pics aren't that scary... these are the chairs I was talking about. Sheesh....
Yea... the TEA gave the whole horro feeling away. Yea, that's it :)


OREDI RUN UNDER TABLE KA? TOO SCARED TO FACE MY WRATH!!!!

And... I also place another chair, beside the small VOMIT basket... just in case some of my wrath makes students too takut until they puke. Hehehehehe... ok ok.. Of course, that never happened before :(


WAIT YOUR TURN TO DIE!!! THE yellow MILE

Ok... What more can I put here? hmmm...

HA! Ok!

These are my shoes. Or... my ex-shoes to be exact :( Sob sob... God has taken them back :( So, I can just redha. And I think I'll also halal-kan la to that pencuri. Even tho I am pissed off becuz he took my ADIDAS shoes also... but hey... dat's life.... ... .. JAPS! That's not LIFE! That's PENCURIK GETTING AWAY WITH MY SHOES!!!!... anyway... takpe la :) Redho is the best thing to do :)


MY WIFE BOUGHT THESE FOR MY HANTARAN KAWIN... uwaaaaaa!!!


BYE-BYE KASUT KU

I think the blurry pics are signs la.. that the kasut is leaving me oredi. Sob sob still...

So... basically that's all my room has to offer. I can take pictures of the dust and also some of the wierd ceiling-art... but I think I'd save that for another day :)
OH! And... yes... I forgot..... I also share this room with my 'FRIENDS' :) For... what would life be... without....


FRIENDS!!!!

Another version ... this time I try to blend in with a white t-shirt :)


FRIENDS-SEASON-2!!!!




Wokeh :) Thanks for dropping by to read my blabber. I will blabber some later :) So please stay tuned :)

Assalamualeykom Warohmatullaahi Wabarokatuh

5 Comments:

  • hahhaahha gambar ofis. cantik nyer ko punyer deco. boleh masuk casa impain nih. hehe...

    By Blogger princessren, at Thu Feb 23, 04:56:00 PM  

  • suka giler gambar F.R.I.E.N.D.S tuh.. patut add ko punya Star Wars gak Jawa :)

    By Blogger serangkai, at Fri Feb 24, 02:10:00 PM  

  • hehehe. ada ada starwars tu
    dalam post bulan Oktober 2005 :) ke bulan lepas tu. tapi area2 2005 la :)

    By Blogger Ahmad Javanese, at Fri Feb 24, 03:34:00 PM  

  • hahhahahah. Tapi your room look nicer than mine laaaa hahhahaha, jeles niiiiii hahhahahahaah

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Feb 24, 09:28:00 PM  

  • pian,besaq bilik hang nooo... mintak mak one of her carpets and put it in your room. boleh tidoq atas lantai provided you make everyone entering your opis go barefeet. even the dekan.peduli apa, bilik ko... anywaymak wont mind because by giving you one carpet, she'd have a good reason to get a newer carpet... think about it...

    By Blogger Izhal, at Mon Feb 27, 01:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home