All in a days life... Thanks for reading :)

Google

16 February 2006

While the enthusiasm is still sky high... might as well...

While the enthusiasm is still sky high... might as well I blog :)

Actually, I'm still quite pumped from the jogging session that I had this morning.
Many might think it's just one of those normal wanna-be-thin-so-I-start-jogging routines (and end up quitting after a few weeks... urgh!)... but this morning was different. Even though in the past I would be satisfied with 9-10 laps on the 400meter track... today I made only six. Yeps... just 2.4 kilometres. But heck...
It was the best 2.4 kilometers ever :) Why? Because unlike in the past, I learnt to ENJOY the moment. I imagined myself in the running shoes of the great runner, father-of-pipot... and instead of trying to do intervals (which means varying my pace)... I just went for a constant, and not so heavy one. But it was challening anyhow... after being dormant for soo loooong :(

The only thing I have to say now is, Alhamdulillah :) That's all anyone has to say I think? Alhamdulillah means "All Praise be to Allah"... and rightly so, becuz all things can never happen without his permission and blessing :)

Same is the case for my success (I call it that anyway) in making the jog this morning. Even though it was hard to pull out of bed and leaving my precious daughter behind, I managed to overcome all obstacles (including giving the car to my wifey and then doze off into the blueee)... and... I JOGGED! HAR HAR HAR!!!

Again... Alhamdulillah :)

By the way...
These are my goals for today. I plan to post daily goals, so that I get used to the idea of goal setting. And probably make a good habit out of it (beats smoking and eating rice-fat (nasik lemak)).... CHEERS!

GOALS FOR TODAY (Thursday, 16 February, 2006)
  1. Hantar claim to Jabatan Maths, so that I could insya-Allah get extra $$$ this month to spend on my new watch. (STATUS --> PENDING)
  2. Read and UNDERSTAND about COMBINATIONAL CURCUITS so that I won't make a fool out of myself in SAK3207 tomorrow morning (STATUS --> PENDING)
  3. Hantar claim WAN AMRUL kat office. Chizzz... Anywayz, tq for de extra $ wahai Cik Wan (STATUS--> PENDING)
  4. Check email SMM_3312 AT Yahoo! so that can gove marks to students for their first assignment (STATUS --> PENDING)
  5. Go to the GYM and ENJOY ligting those steel-bars watcchama-call-it! (STATUS --> PENDING)

Ok. That's all I guess for this post. Tomorrow, I will jog some more. And set goals some more. And one day... I will me... the half-Javaneese... MILLIONAIRE!!!! ... please say Amin my friends. :)

4 Comments:

  • amin ya rabbal'alamin

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Feb 16, 11:29:00 AM  

  • Semoga ko jadi jawa-tawan... Amin...

    Pian kalau ko boring2 and decide to go to seri putra amik la gambar banyak sikit... kali ni amik gambar korang sekali... haritu gambar korang tak nampak muka langsung nampak bontot je... take pictures of the rooms and kitchen, especially the staircase...

    thanks

    By Blogger Izhal, at Thu Feb 16, 02:23:00 PM  

  • oi ... jangan lari sehari jer ... remember consistency

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Feb 17, 10:26:00 PM  

  • lupa pulak nak update

    SEMUA SUDAH BERES taget2 aku tu
    hehehehehe

    By Blogger Ahmad Javanese, at Thu Feb 23, 10:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home