All in a days life... Thanks for reading :)

Google

27 March 2006

Class Bluesss

After this, I got class.

As usual... people would dread going to class.

But it's kinda bad if you're not the student and you're complaining.
I'm actually the teacher! And I'm already yawning and dreading it. HAHA!

I pity my students... but biasa la... Monday bluessss :P

Anywayz, usually with God's will and assistance, I manage to pull thru.
And sometimes, manage to get a few meaningful laughs from my studs :)
Most of them are chicks, so that might be another motivator. (ihik ihik ihik)

Anywayz... Need to go now for class starts in a few minutes.

There's also the "PENILAIAN PENGAJARAN" today. Sheesh... those survey forms are soooo biased towards the students. Kesian dekat lecturer2 yang garang, strict, tapi bagus.
Sometimes, the orang atasan use that as a sole indicator of teaching performance... which to me, is total BS!

Anwyayz.... need to go to class.

Ohh kelas... di mana kau.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home