All in a days life... Thanks for reading :)

Google

26 May 2006

Puncture - But less air is coming out

Alhamdulillah

Today, I completed another session of running. Even though I tried to maintain a quicker pace than usual, and was hoping to maintain it for at least 1/2 of the run, I managed to finish (1.275km X 3)km at the running track near the Faculty of Engineering UPM :) I must say that it seems to be getting better... both my running and the environment at the track :)

Anywayz... I will enter the Utusan 10K run... which will be God knows when, cuz Mary Ann tak cakap lagi bila. But I do reckon that I need to have LOTS and LOTS of practice before even signing the registration form :) Hehehehe. But I think I have Wawa to give me some valuble pointers, and also Mary Ann to give me motivation.

Okes, today my Adidas shoes (the replacements I got due to my first pair being stolen a few months back) is giving me less problem now. In the past, I used to experience sore feet-thumbs (is my English correct here?)... But now, both the Adeprenes are starting to blen with my smelly feet :) T'is quite a good feeling dat I am not sakit anymore.

Okes. That's all today. I will from now onwards put in short2 entries only. I looked at some the past entries, and were they like ESSAYS!!! I HATE ESSAYS!!! Why on earth am I writing them to begin with! HAHAHAHA!

ok.


Orait. I go now. I will deal with some posters today, and I will definitely be looking for another free lunch today :) Cuz sometimes, the faculty has meetings, and there always seems to be some food going to waste. Dang. Tak fikir orang kat Afrika ke.

Ok. Now I really2 go

Bye bye :)

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home