All in a days life... Thanks for reading :)

Google

10 May 2006

Re Blogging Maybe - Cigarettes

It's been q few hours now since my last ciggi.

I want to quit. Really I do. But most of the time, I can't quite fathom though,...
the ciggies always wins. I've read somewhere that this guy, once upon a time, when had very little money... let the ciggies win over food.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

These ciggies are strong mental occupants I see. Never did I realize their impact before trying them when I was in form 3 (15 years old). Now, I see why soo many people get trapped in the labrynth of despair.... striving to find the escape hatch towards nicotine free life.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Well, ... I stopped once before. And I believe I could do it again.

Stratergies????

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Obvious ones would be to:

1) Stray away from smokers
2) Dont buy any more cigarettes
3) Dont POW any more cigarettes
4) When I ever think about smoking... I reckon I should visit a LUNG CANCER website or something... Will GOOGLE for that later
5) Just resist the temptation

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

I will become a runner... So I must STOP this horrid habbit... at times it seems like an obsession...

But I dont I'm there yet... the obsession part that is.

Will prevail one day insya-Allah.

And when that day come... I will be one who can say....

YAVOLL!!!! I AM NOW NICOTINE FREE!!!! :)

Aminnnn

Let us all STOP SMOKING!!!! For applicable readers only lah :)

11 Comments:

  • jawa, masuk bulan berenti merokok, peringkat kebangsaan hadiahnya rm 10K tak silap aku...

    klik sini

    By Blogger eddie, at Wed May 10, 12:50:00 PM  

  • bagus pian bagus...

    By Blogger Izhal, at Thu May 11, 03:19:00 AM  

  • tau tau

    RM10K

    tapi aku macam susah nak menang kot. Sebab aku tak ler hardcore sangat.
    yang kotak 10 tu pon 2-3 ari baru abis
    hehehehe

    or is that hardcore oredi :P

    By Blogger Ahmad Javanese, at Thu May 11, 10:56:00 AM  

  • hahaha

    you are stronger than you think you are ...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu May 11, 12:53:00 PM  

  • Jawa.. kat aku ada stok Malboro ngan Salem kapai.. nak kalu mai la... hehehehe

    By Blogger JohnLabu, at Thu May 11, 02:05:00 PM  

  • u can do it jawa... come running with me ;D

    By Blogger princessren, at Thu May 11, 03:53:00 PM  

  • ampes John Labu

    hehehehehehe

    takpa

    hari ni pon aku tak isap lagi :)

    janji tak jumpa orang yg isap ok la kot

    Mary.. I will come run with you one day
    but I must run with me first :)

    By Blogger Ahmad Javanese, at Sat May 13, 12:03:00 PM  

  • hampeh nyer jawa
    biler mary ajak lari laju jer nak join

    biler aku ajak .... liatnyeeerrrr

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon May 15, 02:24:00 PM  

  • Yesss jawa jom quit smooking aku pon nak quit jugak now slowly decrease number of ciggie i consume each day.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue May 16, 10:13:00 PM  

  • baguih plan!! elok...
    kalau berjaya tak isap rokok 5 minggu.. iza kasi baju and jeans sepasang

    By Blogger Ija, at Wed May 17, 08:25:00 AM  

  • Hahahaha!!!

    sah2 la

    Mary ada the opposite sex punya factor
    Kalau aku semangat nak ikut dia, kira normal la. Even tho aku tak leh semangat sangat sebab nanti balik kena pelangkong ngan bini. Kueh kueh kueh...

    Kalau aku semangat nak ikut kau, kang orang kata aku 'happy' pulak. kekekeke. Dah la kau macam penyanyi Hoobastank. :P hehehe. Not that he's gay or anything. hehehehehe.

    Anywayz, aku nak lari ngan kau one day Wawa. But I must run with me, and beat me oso first. Then I will run OVER you. HAHAHAHA! ok. Cah je tu :)

    By Blogger Ahmad Javanese, at Fri May 26, 09:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home