All in a days life... Thanks for reading :)

Google

29 June 2006

Cigarettes!!! Arret!!! (Stop in French... I think)

Hmmmm

Must say it has been positive.
My cigarette intake has been on the decline lately.
Buying anymore packs? Noooooooo sirrr-eee :) Alhamdulillah for that.
And hopefully after this, when me and my family finally get to Sydney, insya-Allah
the temptations won't follow me :)

But I have to say,... the 'WANT' is still there. And I do smoke a bit.
But the maximum has been 2-buds per day :) (Not budweiser).
Yesterday, had 1 Gudang Garam from my friendly neighbourhood pekerja am fakulti, Haslam
bin Daud :)
Today? Hehehehe. Not yet, but if the oppurtunity is there, I might just some a pot (stick). heheheh :)

Anywayz, have to acknowledge the progress :)

Like a wise man once said...

IT'S PROGRESS THAT MATTERS, NOT PERFECTION!

But I'd like to add a bit...

EVEN IF IT'S PROGRESS WE'RE AFTER, PURSUING A TEENY BIT OF PERFECTION SHOULD BE FINE

Wallaahu'alam :)

Cheeriosss!!!