All in a days life... Thanks for reading :)

Google

08 June 2006

Really2 young & Really2 Old

Ello :)

I've always had this beleif, or... opinion... or silly sort of thinking... or what ever you wanna call it.

The relationship of being a baby and a really old person.

Both are actually quite the same...

Both physically and mentally.

I mean.. yeah, of course I know some would say ... "Of course maaannn... Babies and old people need extra love and care, and most of the time, help from those who can give..."

Yes, I do share this view also. But at the same time, when really2 looking at it... when a baby is born into the world... the first face you see wont be baby-ish at all :) I somehow see newborns as having a sort of... old people's face :|
A face that would be theirs once again, after going thru teenage life, adulthood, mid-life.... and post-midlife... :)

I dunno... this might way out there... but kadang2 macam betulll je :P
Hehehe. Cuz mentally, if given the time by God, we would almost entirely revert back to having a newborn's thinking. The process is however the other way round, where it's mostly the process of DE-generation instead of generation of cells...
But in all, we become dependant again... only heavier. Hehehehe.

But back to the main point... babies adorn their old faces when they first come into the world. This is my view. Does sound like I'm a crack-pot.... but what will the world be like without people like me!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Anywayz, just a point of view. :)

Dang, come to thing of it... Emanuelle Lewis must a had a really2 young old face :)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home