All in a days life... Thanks for reading :)

Google

14 December 2005

I was in the toilet, and when everything finished....

Ok. I was really really in the toilet.
And when I finished... something amazing happenned.

My handphone rang, and I was talking to...

a MAYBANK representative!!!

I firstly want to apologize to that particular staff... Bala if I'm not mistaken :)
It was actually me who picked up the phone in the first place. When I saw "Private Number" displayed on the screen, I thought you were one of my friends who were promoting their MLM companies. So, I disguised my voice a bit :) It was actually me all along :) Just to get things cleared up.

Anyway, Bala told me that Maybank took the matter seriously. And how did they find out about my Maybank2U issue? ... Well, it seems that, according to Bala, he read my blog? Whoa! Got Maybank customer satisfaction people surfing the net aa? Very2 good lorrr... :)

Anyway, Bala apologized for the whole incident. He told me that the matter was very seriuos for them, and assured me that it was being dealt with. Bala also confirmed to me that action has been taken against the first lazy-good-for-something-but-i-dont-know-what support staff , and that the helpful one has been complemented.

I would like to applaud Bala, as well as Maybank and Maybank2U for really2 taking care of their public relations as well as customer satsifaction. Getting back after just a few of hours after the blog post is mighty efficient! And also not to mention very-very tremendously surprisingly wonderful!!! :) (Am I over-Englishing here? hehehehehe)

Maybank certainly has a way with customers, and I understand now that this is probably one of the reasons why its one of the top banks in Malaysia :) And also in Asia.
(I saw the statistics in one of the talks held at the Kem Biro Tata Negara).

Two thumbs up for Maybank :) This is what I call.... "FIRST CLASS MENTALITY that delivers FIRST CLASS SERVICE AND FACILITIES!"

Cheers and Assalamualaikum WBT

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home